You can now choose to wrap text for string and long text fields on table display list views.
This is configured when toggling fields on in edit mode of a table list view. By clicking on the pencil for a string or long text field, you should see the checkbox option to wrap the text.
Previously, it was difficult to share a link to a particular page in your app if the user wasn't already logged in.
We've now made it easy to direct your users to a specific location - when users that aren't logged in hit a link, we allow them to log in and then direct them to where they were going.
You can use the 'esc' key as a shortcut to close the users, app settings or workspace settings pop-ups.
We've added a handy
red keyicon to make it easier to distinguish between Workspace Owners and Workspace Members.
We've also created a modal to explain the differences between the two.
Our Data Sources Settings page has been redesigned to make managing all your business' data even easier:
- You can see all the data sources you've connected to your app and choose which tables from those sources are included by expanding out that section.
- You can also easily run a data or schema sync and see when the last sync was completed.
- Adding an additional data source from Airtable, GSheets, Stripe, Intercom or Postgres is really simple - just select from the options available in the top bar.
- You can also rename, delete or navigate to a data connection by pressing on the '...' on the right hand side.
Our new data connector allows you to sync your subscription and customer data from
Stripeinto your app.
- View your top Stripe customers alongside customer data stored in Google Sheets or Airtable.
- Share limited Stripe data with your team or external stakeholders
- Keep your account team alerted to upcoming renewals, cancellations, and delinquencies
You can connect your Stripe data directly from Data Sources in App Settings.
- Synced Stripe data is read-only.
- This feature enables you to sync Stripe data but does not enable Stripe payments within your Stacker app.
This integration allows you to sync your contacts data (users and leads) from
Intercominto your app.
- View your top Intercom customers alongside customer data stored in Google Sheets or Airtable.
- Share limited Intercom data with your team or external stakeholders
- Keep your account team alerted to users that are most active, or drifting away.
You can try the Intercom integration directly from App Settings.
- This feature enables you to sync Intercom data but does not enable Intercom conversations within your Stacker app.
- Intercom data is read-only.
Postgresallows you to create apps with data from your database.
- This connection is currently read-only.
The Postgres data source is currently available by request and has limitations - contact support to gain access.
Previously when you entered the settings for a particular Role, you saw locked pages if they were set to be accessible to all Roles.
Now you can see only the pages that have role sharing enabled and we've also added a link to the Navigation so you can quickly make changes to this if necessary.
We saw that sometimes you may want to be able to limit what users can pick when they are filling in a relationship field.
Previously all the records a user had permission to see were options when selecting a value in a relationship field, meaning you couldn't prevent users from selecting certain values.
Now we have added the ability for you to filter relationship fields based upon the values of fields in those linked records.
For example, if I only want to be able to assign people from the Sales Team to Properties, I can now filter the linked field to only include records where the Team is Sales.